This is Ryusei's blog for the English Movie Seminar
Christopher Nolan
リンクを取得
Facebook
×
Pinterest
メール
他のアプリ
Today I'd like to introduce"Christopher Nolan" He is my favorite director. His work on the theme of time and dreams is very grandiose and draws you in. "Interstellar" is one of my favorites.
Today I would like to introduce ''Animais Fantásticos: Os Segredos de Dumbledore''. This is the third work in the series. This movie features Hogwarts from the famous Harry Potter series. More magic will come out. I think that the content of the story will be more enjoyable for those who were watching Harry Potter. But I didn't see 1 and 2, so it wasn't very interesting.
HOUSE OF GUCCI Today I would like to introduce "House of Gucci". This movie is a magnificent historical movie of the actual incident that happened in the Gucci family, the founder of the famous brand "Gucci". The content begins when Patrizia, played by Lady Gaga, falls in love with Maurizio, played by Adam Driver. I wanted Gucci after seeing this movie.
Interstellar Interstellar' s genre is ''Science fiction'' The movie' s story is save from hunger. This movie goes on in a spaceship. The biggest point of this movie is the love of the family. I like Christopher Nolan's video very much.
コメント
コメントを投稿